OUT OF STOCK: NEW STOCK COMING JUNE 2017
OXYGEN: 102 DOSES OF INSPIRATION
All of us need Oxygen! It is essential for our daily survival. When we breathe out we expire, as we breathe in we inspire! Inspiration is just as vital to us as the air we breathe. With 102 lessons on life, this book is a step by step guide to help you live the life you've always dreamed. Consisting of a short inspirational message and a practical activity, each dose will inject you with hope & courage to help you squeeze everything out of each day!
In this book you will discover…
- Why Fame is Empty
- Why we think our parents are old-fashioned
- That guy is not the problem, nor the answer
- That to die with hope is better than living without it
- The difference between loneliness and solitude
- How to overcome depression
- How to become a forward thinker
- How to use stress as a tool to enhance your performance
- Why uncertainty is your friend
- How to find your 'je ne sais quoi'
- Plus 92 more lessons for life...
Gerreyn isn't your average self-help guru. The man has cred - his word is close on post-modern gospel. - Next Magazine (review)
Thanks to you and your book Oxygen: 102 Doses of Inspiration, I have realised just how much I am worth. Your book has personally helped me overcome my anger management issues and helped me through many personal issues in my past. I don't think you could ever fathom or comprehend the effect you have on people and just how amazing and individual you are. - Year 12 Student, NSW